Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little One Design and Style

The very special Little One: Design & Style was released in August.

I felt very priveleged to have been profiled in the magazine,

alongside some fantastically talented designers.

However, I have pondered for some time as to whether I should post the pics.

Being a little bashful, I didn't want it to appear that I was "up" myself.

But then another little voice inside my head said,

"Deni, be proud of yourself, celebrate what you are achieving,

and don't hesitate to share your passion and inspiration with others!"

So, here it is






Go out and grab yourself a copy!

Some of the other designer profiles in the magazine include

my gorgeous friend Elizar, from Huggalugs

Candice from Princess Ratbag whom I met in Melbourne last year

Haidee Lindall, from Miss Haidee who i worked with at Allies Attic Hunters Hill

The beautiful ladies Alison and Susan from Agoo

and the gorgeous Corrie from Retro Mummy whom I have

also had the pleasure of working alongside at Allies Attic markets!

And a BIG SHOUT OUT to Chantelle Bliss from

Forever Bliss Photography for our fun family portrait!

No comments:

Post a Comment