Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
1. Gorgeous soft toys and mobiles by Sarah Saliba from Gifts Created
2. Alicia Gabriel's beautiful wall art - hand crafted by this very talented young lady,
come and check out her stuff at the next Allies Attic boutique kids market!
3. Another of my favourites, Madi and Me, stunningly created clothing for babies and toddlers,
many items that are reversible - purchased a skirt a little while back, need to photograph!
1. One of the first stalls we stopped at, and loved the name, Cheeky Textiles. Really gorgeous
selection of fabric designes, wrapped wall art. Love the orange and red owl, and the pink and
yellow at the back - think they will go great in Amalia's new room!
2. Yum Yum, loved these lamps from Honi and Lemon, little elephants will be a running theme
in the little man's new room I think, so these could be a goer!
They also had some gorgeous bags and funky fabric covered furniture.
3 and 4. I am falling, falling, falling in love with hand printed textiles.
Have been wishing I could do a class with Prints Charming, but never have the time.
Just loved Third Bird, and then when i was checking out Deidre's blog,
and found that she had a staffy, then I knew she was a girl after my own heart!
Plus, the chickens!
Going to have to get one of these for the newly renovated house
(whenever it finally eventuates)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Mum, Sis, Sherry and Dog Trainer (we can't show you his face, but he was a cutie:)
Off on the hunt....
Good Girl Snuffle!
hhhmmmm, not the most pleasant sight or smell, but boy were they yummy!
Stay posted..... more snippets from our little trip to come :)