Friday, December 17, 2010
2. La Petite Chambre
3. Mou Giddy - purchased a gorgeous pram liner for the little man
4. Bloss Dolls and Summer Blossom
5. La Maison D'Isabelle
6. Found - absolutely love how gorgeous their displays look - very talented :)
Cutie Patootie - and a nice pic of me and the girls with my purchases, hand croched necklace in mustard and earrings in red - I get so many compliments whenever I wear them !!
8. Angel Bug - yummy hand made and all natural body products - a great selection for babies and children
9. Laikonik - absolutely LOVE the polish folk inspired designs - gorgeous hand printed paper, cards and the stunningly gorgeous once a year keepsake albums. I grabbed some of the little gift tag packs - fantastic :)
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Back in October when we exhibited at The Baby and Toddler Show, a customer rolled up with a gorgeous little dress with ladybirds printed on it. The colours in the dress were a perfect match for our Hibiscus Red and Twilight Purple, so we matched a pair of Cropped Slim Fit Pants with a Cropped Cardigan over the top. The customer informed me that she had purchased the dress from another exhibitor called Danish Treasures.
Later that afternoon, just before closing, I rushed around to find this stand and here I met the gorgeous ownder Vibi Mitchell. I told her about the customer, and she later visited our stand. We were both excited about the combination of the stunning scandinavian prints, with our great range of bold colour basics, and generated ideas about the possibility of joining forces again in the future.
Well, I am now thrilled to tell you, that time has come! For two days only, across two venues in Sydney!!
So please come by and check out all the fantastic clothing - and some great specials too! I will be hosting the stall at Caringbah on 12th, whilst Vibi is at EQ, and then on the 19th you can find me at EQ Christmas Village Markets!! Check out Danish Treasures to wet your appetite!