Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Allie's Attic This Saturday!

Yay! It's finally here! This Saturday is Allie's Attic Designer Handmade Spring Market!

This event is not to be missed - with a gorgeous selection of indie designers and artisans, producing a variety or fashion, accessories, gifts and homewares for women and children of all ages, live entertainment by blues singer Emma Watts, with accompanying guitarist, kids craft corner, supervised by the adorable Shire Nannies, plus facepainting and now with food and beverages on sale at the market!

Make a day of it, come with your mother's group, or be it a family gathering, and soak up the indie festival atmosphere!

I am also very excited to be launching something new myself! Seperate to Cheeky Chickies, I will have another stall with my new range of women's wear and jewellery! It's been a project in the pipeline for a while, and I can't wait to share it with you on Saturday!

Here's a taste of what you will find at Allie's Attic this Saturday (and stay tuned for my market wrap up after the event itself)

No comments:

Post a Comment