Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A bit of a birthday theme?


So I celebrated my birthday yesterday.
It wasn't a major milestone celebration, but nice to celebrate in some form all the same.
I went out to lunch with my mother and two good friends,
to a fancy shmancy restaurant on Cronulla Beach - Summer Salt.
Enjoyed a glass of bubbles and great food.
I had recently purchased a new outfit from Country Road {love}
a simple olive cotton tee and linen pants.
I wore one of my own beaded necklace and earring sets,
and decided the night before, to make myself the Rosette Brooch.
Hubby bought be the gorgeous bunch of orchids {my favourite flower},
the silver heart key ring (which opens to hold a photo),
and my friend gave me the Mor body butter.
When I put everything together, I noticed a bit of a colour theme,
and thought i would take a couple of snaps for enjoyment
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment