Sunday, April 3, 2011

Zumba!

My little lady is turning 5 this week.


We celebrated today with a Zumba Disco Party!




I made Amalia's dress from Michael Miller Fabric, and


layered over a pair of Cheeky Chickies Cropped Slim Fit Pants


and Frill Sleeve Top in Twilight Purple.


She was very chuffed to receive a little gift


from the Zumba Instructor, and it was amazing


how perfectly the head band matched her outfit!


Zumba was not just for the girls,


Boys both Big and Little were having a boogie!


My little man Tae had a ball (below)



Everyone enjoyed the cake and Sweet Station!


And even the mummies got up for a go at the Penguin Dance!


Big thanks to all who helped to celebrate,


for all the lovely gifts that Mali recieve,


thanks to my family and hubby for helping out,


and BIG thank you to my friend Emma


for running the entire Zumba Party Show!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Mali! Looks like you all had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete