Friday, December 17, 2010

Market wrap up - Allie's Attic November 2010

1. our Cheeky Chickies stand - its great when we can get our tree out :)
2. La Petite Chambre
3. Mou Giddy - purchased a gorgeous pram liner for the little man
4. Bloss Dolls and Summer Blossom
5. La Maison D'Isabelle
6. Found - absolutely love how gorgeous their displays look - very talented :)



7. My favourite for the day - Cutie Patootie - and a nice pic of me and the girls with my purchases, hand croched necklace in mustard and earrings in red - I get so many compliments whenever I wear them !!
8. Angel Bug - yummy hand made and all natural body products - a great selection for babies and children
9. Laikonik - absolutely LOVE the polish folk inspired designs - gorgeous hand printed paper, cards and the stunningly gorgeous once a year keepsake albums. I grabbed some of the little gift tag packs - fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment