Monday, November 15, 2010

Better a little late....my trip to Hide and Seek!

Last month I ventured over to Kellyville to take part in their Hide and Seek Market. It was a pretty miserable day with rain, but a lovely venue and as usual, lots of gorgeous stall holders. I had the pleasure of working alongside the lovely Kath from Rattamatatt with her fantastic women's dresses! It was also nice to catch up with my other market friend, Mel from Skye Rocket Sews.

The outcome of the event for me was lots of Christmas shopping, and admiring that which I could not purchased due to spending all my money!
A few of my happy snaps from the event, clockwise from left top:
  1. Pollini Design Accessories - the gorgeous Polly Kwok was such a delight, and shared her scrumptious home made macaroons!
  2. Stunning artwork for children by Lisa Flanagan of Imaginart
  3. SO CUTE these Frilly Tushies from Butterfly Garden whom I purchased some gorgeous little hair clips for Amalia.
  4. Was very fond of these fisherman pants from Piccolo Baby So much so that I purchased the spotty pair for Tae

  1. Old time friend Andrea from Karimu Have always loved her bonnets, and now she is doing these ultra adorable ruffle butt bub pants - definately grabbing some of these if my sister delivers a girl :)
  2. Totally fell in LOVE with these dolls from Sew Sunshine, so much so that I purchased one for Amalia and a little boy one for Tae (these are going in the santa sacks). They have extra clothes that you can purchase to change the outfits, so I got an extra dress, a pair of shorts, and even a set of fairy wings for the dolly!
  3. Red Dress!! How much do I love Red! This is the Mamacita dress from Little Thing Unfortunately they didn't have the red in our size, but I purchased the natural one, with the gorgeous bright coloured embroidery, in a size for Amalia, and also one in my size!! This will be a special outfit at Christmas, so stay tuned for those pics :)

Now, this is when I ran out of money, but captured a few snaps of some other great stuff:
  1. Both the first pic, and the bottom left, are from Kaboodle, I was really impressed by their products, nappy wallets made from stunning fabrics, kids jewellery, but most of all i loved their craft and activity kits. How cute is the "Create your own doll's tutu"!
  2. A designer after my own heart - COLOUR!! This little purple polka dot dress is from Cloudberri Kids.

Lastly, it was nice to catch up with Lou from Smallprint, I also purchased some starry nappy pants from Cute as a Button, and wished i still had money left to purchase these quirky tees and hoodies from Toby and Nic

So, if you need to get your fix of handmade, and would love to purchase some fantastic, unique products for Christmas for your friends and family, come and say hi to me this weekend at Allie's Attic Cronulla Sharks Leagues Club 10.30-3.30 on Saturday 20th November, or Lily Pad Boutique Markets at Little Fish Play Cafe, Caringbah South on Sunday 21st November.

No comments:

Post a Comment