Last month I ventured over to Kellyville to take part in their Hide and Seek Market. It was a pretty miserable day with rain, but a lovely venue and as usual, lots of gorgeous stall holders. I had the pleasure of working alongside the lovely Kath from Rattamatatt with her fantastic women's dresses! It was also nice to catch up with my other market friend, Mel from Skye Rocket Sews.
- Pollini Design Accessories - the gorgeous Polly Kwok was such a delight, and shared her scrumptious home made macaroons!
- Stunning artwork for children by Lisa Flanagan of Imaginart
- SO CUTE these Frilly Tushies from Butterfly Garden whom I purchased some gorgeous little hair clips for Amalia.
- Was very fond of these fisherman pants from Piccolo Baby So much so that I purchased the spotty pair for Tae
- Old time friend Andrea from Karimu Have always loved her bonnets, and now she is doing these ultra adorable ruffle butt bub pants - definately grabbing some of these if my sister delivers a girl :)
- Totally fell in LOVE with these dolls from Sew Sunshine, so much so that I purchased one for Amalia and a little boy one for Tae (these are going in the santa sacks). They have extra clothes that you can purchase to change the outfits, so I got an extra dress, a pair of shorts, and even a set of fairy wings for the dolly!
- Red Dress!! How much do I love Red! This is the Mamacita dress from Little Thing Unfortunately they didn't have the red in our size, but I purchased the natural one, with the gorgeous bright coloured embroidery, in a size for Amalia, and also one in my size!! This will be a special outfit at Christmas, so stay tuned for those pics :)
- Both the first pic, and the bottom left, are from Kaboodle, I was really impressed by their products, nappy wallets made from stunning fabrics, kids jewellery, but most of all i loved their craft and activity kits. How cute is the "Create your own doll's tutu"!
- A designer after my own heart - COLOUR!! This little purple polka dot dress is from Cloudberri Kids.